Recovering from your workouts is just as important to your results if you want to keep progressing. You may be feeling sore and tired from different workouts, so here are some good tips to help you recover better:
- Stretch post workout as a cool down and do mobility BEFORE workouts or on days off (we have stetching & mobility plans in the plans section for you)
- Dial your diet in, potassium rich foods like bananas can help too.
- Get good quality sleep each night.
- Hot bath with Epsom Salts in for 20 minutes.
- Do active recovery workouts of 15-30 minutes (something light like walking, mobility circuits etc. but nothing too heavy or strenuous, just get the body moving)
- Have rest days, especially when you feel run down, low on energy or overly sore.